CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Thank You, God!

I just pulled up my cart to order the rest of my marketing materials for my booth at the fair, and I was about to order, when I decided to check somewhere else online for a coupon of some sort for the company I use for my materials. I found a link and used it. When I pulled into my cart again, I had a savings of $230! That's a huge savings, obviously! I chose to pay a little more for shipping to be sure the materials make it in time for the fair.

When I saw the difference in what I was about to pay and what I ended up paying, I actually cried and said, "Thank you, God." I kept putting off sending the order through all day long, even though I finished off the last brochure earlier today. I was dreading the big charge. Now, I'm so happy about the savings, and so glad I didn't send the order through earlier today and pay $230 more than I needed to. I'm so relieved. God is good!

0 comments: