CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

School Days

I took Olivia to meet her teacher this morning. She did some "games" with Olivia while I filled out papers in another room. When I came to get her from the classroom, she said, "It's fun!"

She starts school on Wednesday. I let Natalie watch a few minutes of her first lesson DVD earlier, so she could see her teacher for the year.

We've decided to move Parker's room to where the office is now. We will move the office to where Parker's room is now, and then we'll knock down the wall between the two closets (the master and the office), so we'll have a larger walk-in closet for our master. I think it will work really well and make a big difference for us.

I have a couple things to blog about, but I'll have to do some quick ones later today. That's all for now. Super busy.

0 comments: