CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Point-and-Shoot Moment

Here are the quick shots I snapped as I ran back to the van to grab the camera for a pic of Olivia and her friends at the picnic table that day I went to pick her up and found them having their meeting (from the earlier blog).

I took these, literally, as I was pulling the camera out of the van, because I thought they would disperse quickly. Instead, they were still sitting there in deep discussion after I had walked through the school and out onto the playground. If I had known, I would have taken the camera in with me to get a good photo of them sitting there.

Obviously, my camera was still set on my settings from my last session. I just can't throw these shots out, though, because it was such a cute moment, and I want to remember it. Anyway, you get the idea of how the meeting went down.



0 comments: