CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pizza, Pizza

Last weekend, before I left for OKC to meet my sister for our little weekend getaway, the kids got to help make pizza. We didn't make the dough from scratch, but they got to put on the toppings.

Earlier in the morning, I took Natalie and Olivia to some garage sales, because it was the city-wide garage sale weekend. There weren't that many sales, because it is just too hot for that. Natalie got a couple dolls (she didn't need), a hat that she keeps wearing all the time, a gold headband, another stethoscope (real, of course) so she and Olivia can each have one, a furry shoulder wrap for dress-up, and I got Parker a few pairs of jeans for play pants. Natalie also got an old film Pentax camera that she uses all the time now.

Oh, while I was getting ready, Billy was watching King Kong (the new one), and I got caught up watching most of the last parts of the movie. (I intended never to watch it, because it was one that I knew would make me cry.) Anyway, I cried a bunch at the end (of course), and Parker went to the kitchen and got a roll of paper towels and came and stood in front of me and tore off a sheet of paper towel and handed it to me and said, "Here, Mama." It was so cute and sweet.

Natalie documenting the pizza making with her garage sale find (and wearing her garage sale hat and headband at the same time).



Serious Pizza Designer.


These really are pizzas, just not the usual shape.


Daddy and Parker's Pizza

0 comments: