CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rain, Rain...Another Day

So, we only did the indoor session with my little client Miss J tonight, because we had rain. We'll do her outdoor session next week.

She is a 2-year-old and completely demonstrated that during her session. So independent and ready to do her own thing, which didn't include staying in one spot or "pose" for longer than 1/2 second. It was sooo hard to capture her staying still a second and allowing me time to focus. I was up and down and all around just like she was. She has definitely changed since I photographed her last November. Though, she actually didn't stay still much for that session, either. She just has more hair than she had before.

I so prefer outdoor sessions with little ones. They rarely stay in great position for the studio lights when they're around 2-3 yrs. I'm looking forward to the outdoor session with Miss J next week. I won't be moving lights around while I'm also moving constantly. I'll just put my "assistant" to work with the reflector when needed.

There was something else I was going to add to the blog tonight, but I can't remember it now. Here's an image from tonight....Oh, I just remembered what I was going to say.....

Before the session, Billy and I ran into the flooring store so I could get a piece of flooring for the shoot, since the space we were using didn't have wood floors, and I really wanted to use that instead of extended backdrop. The image I pulled quickly to post here is one that shows the floor well, so you can see that it worked out really well. I'm so glad we stopped in and got the flooring cut before the session. I'm looking forward to using it more. Anyway, here's an image (not fully edited, because I'm too tired tonight) of Miss J actually staying still for about 2 seconds (because of a bribe).


0 comments: