CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

School Clothes

I took a quick pic before we got in the car this morning, because I thought she looked cute - especially considering how quickly we put her together, since we were running behind.

I didn't have much time at all to get her ready, and the outfit I had picked out had jeans that were too small. So, we grabbed a dress that was fast and easy to put on, and I did her hair a way I haven't done it before, with just the little bit on one side pulled back. I just didn't have time for much more, and I ended up liking her hair that way, so I'll do it on purpose again sometime.

Olivia was in a really goofy mood when she woke up - much better than being really grumpy. She was being so silly.

When we got to school, the bus kids were just getting there, so she walked back to the playground with the teacher and that group. She didn't cry as much as usual (as far as I could hear), so maybe it's getting better and the crying won't last much longer.



You can tell she was in a really, really goofy mood!

0 comments: