CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mini Update

I did an update yesterday, and I lost the whole thing I typed before I could post. It was really frustrating. So, I'll just do a different little update and talk about the other stuff I had put at another time. I don't have time for much right now.

Olivia still cries every morning when she has to go to school. I hate walking away, hearing her cry for her mama.

We had parent meeting last night at her school. She liked it that Natalie and Parker got to go to her school and play with her while we were in the meeting.

Billy wouldn't let me volunteer for President, so I didn't. He said I don't have time. (He's right, but I really wanted to have some control over decisions.)

Oh, apparently, Olivia's school is a 3-year-old program only. We didn't really find out too much about the program before she got in, because we were just happy to have a relative running a program so she could get enrolled and not be stuck on the waiting list at the other one. So, we're going to check on the Christian preschool Billy's coworker talked about, and Parker and Olivia will both go there next year, if we can get them in.

I'll try to get some pics or something more exciting posted tonight or tomorrow. This is a really busy day for me.

0 comments: