CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dance Off

It's been a stressful week.

I have a few photos I need to take off the camera and post from last Saturday before I left to meet my sister in OKC. I'll try to do that tonight or tomorrow.

I have a session this evening. and we're doing both indoor and outdoor.

The girls are not going to dance this year. We can't afford it. Plus, tonight is the last night to get them enrolled, and I'll be at the session during that time. They are going to be really upset when they realize they're not going to dance anymore. I feel bad, because we kept telling Olivia all last year that she would get to go when she started school and was a big girl like her sister.

I went into the cake shop yesterday to price little pastry things to give out at my fair booth next month, and there were so many beautiful cake displays. I would have been a party planner "in another life". I wanted to order a beautiful wedding cake, but obviously I don't have a wedding in which to use it. They are just so lovely. If I were planning my own wedding today, it would look very different than it did. Thankfullly, I have two daughters who have to let me help plan their weddings (they do have to, don't they?). I already have Natalie's planned, anyway.

Oh, that reminds me...I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but I already told Billy anyway. (I got in trouble with Natalie for it, too.) Anyway, Natalie has a crush on Billy Ray Cyrus. There was a photo of him holding his guitar in a magazine we have, and Natalie informed me that it was Miley's dad, and she asked me if I thought we could cut out the stuff around him and put him on her wall in her room. I said, I guess you could do that. Do you think he's cute? She was very embarrased and told me not to say that.

Yesterday, Olivia tore the magazine right through that image of Natalie's crush, and she was so upset with Olivia and told her that was Billy Ray Cyrus and she was going to put him on her wall. I told Billy about it, and later he asked Natalie if she had a crush. She said to me, "I told you not to tell Daddy!" She ran and hid and was upset.

Yesterday, I got the site reserved for my mom's 75'th birthday party next month. That was one task marked off my list. I don't even want to count how many other things I need to accomplish before the week is up. (Tomorrow is the end of the week, by the way.)

I'm really discouraged and overwhelmed.

Pictures of pizza making with the kids will post tonight or tomorrow.

0 comments: