CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Duly Noted

I decided to re-watch The Notebook tonight while I was editing photos. Silly me. I hate when I can't help but re-watch or just watch movies I know make me cry and get too emotionally involved. So lovely and sad a love story. Now my head hurts, in addition to my back being out and my shoulder not being able to move properly.

Anyway, Billy is at poker night, and the kids went to bed early. They didn't stay in bed early, but they were first put in bed early. I spent about an hour and a half trying to get them to stay in bed. They are all quiet now, and I'm just blowing my nose from the movie.

I haven't been very productive today, because of my back.

Last evening, I was taking a little nap, so I could stay up late and get stuff done when the kids went to bed, and Billy came in to get me up a little before 6:30 p.m., because Chicken was having contractions. He said she moaned a little and was having a contraction, and she went over to her box and was in there about to have the babies. She is the silliest and sweetest cat. She really wants my help when she's having the kittens. She did just like the first time, and she wanted me right next to her, helping her. It took about 3 hours, I think - maybe 3 1/2. She has 6 little ones this time (last time was 5). She is such a great little mama.

Natalie got to see the whole thing. Birth is so amazing. I'm so glad humans don't birth the same way cats do - the whole placenta-eating thing, etc....SO GROSS!

Great....The TV is still on, and the movie Message in a Bottle just came on - another tear-jerker. I don't want to watch, but I think I can't help it.

I'll try to catch up on blogging later. I guess I'll watch another headache-inducing movie while I work on some other projects, until Billy gets home. I can't help myself.

0 comments: