CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New "Slogan"

I'm thinking about changing my "headline"/"slogan" thing for the business. Right now it's "candid and fine art portraiture". Since I'm going to be focusing on my natural style, which tends to be more modern (not formal in-studio look) and, I think, fresh, crisp stuff (especially in the children's portraits), I am thinking about changing it to this: "Fresh. Modern. Real." Is that cheesy? I need input.

I'll also be changing my information sections on the website. I want to make it clear what my style is and that those seeking formal family portraits can be referred to another studio who specializes in that look, but that look is not what I do. I just don't enjoy family portraits where everyone is supposed to be sitting formally and looking at the camera at the same time. I really, really didn't like the family session I did indoors. Anyway, I won't keep going on, but I just want input on the slogan. I won't change all of my materials until I run out of my current stuff.

I may also change the logo when I make that change to the new materials. The one I have now was just supposed to be a quick fix, but I ended up with a bunch of materials with that logo.

Okay. Another post tonight, with a video. I just don't feel like doing the catch-up Christmas stuff right now. I need to go get something else done.

Oh, I'm starting to update my business blog a little. There's a link to it now on the intro page to my site, and also on this blog on the link list to the right.

I have a ton of ideas for promotions this year, but I won't get to it all this year. Next year will be really, really great. This year will be good.

Later.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like the slogan. I think it tells what your style is and what the client should expect when they look at your pictures.