CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Crying Game

Yesterday, Olivia and Parker came running into the house and wanted me to go outside and help Chicken Nugget. She was crying. They said that a snake bit her. They were so upset. I asked where she was and what they heard. They were so cute when they were repeating the way she was crying and again telling me how a snake bit her.

When they told me she was over toward the neighbor's house (where her boyfriend lives), I started to giggle. I knew it wasn't a snake that bit her. I just told them that Chicken was okay and was just playing with her boyfriend.

I guess now we know Chicken hasn't been pregnant yet since the last litter. I kept putting off taking her in for surgery, because I thought she was already pregnant, since that's how she did it last time. Anyway, I guess we'll have a litter in a couple months.

So, OU lost the BCS title last night. I don't think I can handle it if Parker wants to play football. I am way too competitive and way too emotional when one of the guys gets hurt. My mommy instinct just gets me every time a guy goes down. It's too scary for the moms. I know Billy would be happy if Parker played for OU. We'll have to check Oklahoma law and make sure it's set up like Florida law, so homeschoolers can play sports with the local highschool. That's what Tim Tebow (Gator QB) did. By the way, college football is so much better than pro.

I have no photos or anything exciting to post. Maybe tomorrow. I have to get some orders ready to deliver. Then, I get to leave this afternoon for OKC with a friend for my birthday dinner and movie with her. I'm looking forward to the mini break, but I have so much to do over the weekend.

Happy Friday!

0 comments: