CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Because...

My mother-in-law wants me to catch up on the blog.

Quick Bits:

*Billy got a seat belt violation ticket the other day. The kids were with us, so they got to see Daddy get in trouble with the cop.

*I took Natalie to her play practice tonight, and we found out that the play is cancelled "for now", because of a lack of actors for some of the roles. She sat through the whole speech the director was giving about why and how sorry they were, etc. I could tell Nat was upset, but she didn't show it in there. On the way out, she said, "Well, that wasn't fun."

Then, when she got into her seat in the car, she started to say something about it and broke into tears and couldn't talk. She was trying so hard to be big and not cry about it, but she was really disappointed. She's been waiting a long time to be in her first play. She was all excited about it, and we were ready to get started on the costume.

I took her for ice cream after that.

*I had a good sales session this afternoon.

*I will post a video tomorrow (for sure this time).

*I will post some more about our Christmas trip.

*I am about to post a little vote thing for the new slogan. I got feedback from only two people so far.

*Oh, "Happy Birthday to Me" tomorrow.

*Billy and I went to the City Friday night for dinner at Red Lobster and a little necessary shopping.

*I got really lovely roses sent to me by my best friend, Steph, last week (to wish me a happy day, since I was feeling sad). What a nice friend. I'm watching the airfare to Boston, to see if I might be able to make a weekend trip to photograph her new baby that will be arriving very, very soon.

*Our waitress at Chili's today (after my sales session) had a seizure and was taken out on a stretcher. About 4 nights ago, I had a dream about a girl having a seizure.

*That's all for now.

0 comments: