CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Quick Bit

I forgot to tell something that shows how sharp Natalie is with her thinking. She's such a quick and deep thinker.

When the flower lady delivered my roses the other day...

Oh...

Interruption to tell something about Olivia and Parker:

As the lady got out of the van, Olivia and Parker ran over and hugged and kissed her. It made her day, she said. I'm supposed to take the kids into the shop to get free balloons, because the lady was so happy about the hugs and kisses. Silly kids.

Back to the Nat story:

As we were walking back into the house with the roses, Natalie said, "Now you can use those flowers for your party tomorrow night. (We had a little dinner party for New Year's Eve.)

I just thought about how most kids her age would not have been thinking about how the roses could be used as a center piece for a dinner party the next evening. She's always thinking about stuff like that. She really has great ideas a lot of the time. I ask her for her input in a lot of stuff, like party plans, because she really gives me good, creative, useful ideas.

Okay. That's all I wanted to say. I just don't want to forget about that, because it was one of those times that I realized how much she is always thinking.

0 comments: