CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dallas 3-Day Walk

I registered for the Breast Cancer 3-Day in Dallas this November. It's something out of my comfort zone, since we will be sleeping in a two-person tent two nights in a row!

Anyway, I started a team, Pink Princess Parade, and my sister, Laura, said she will join me. Another sister and niece may join us, as well. It gives us something to look forward to, and we have a lot of months to prepare. (60 miles over the 3 days!)

I have to raise a minimum of $2,300 myself, so if you want to help, please donate under my name. You can use the link posted on the blog to the right, just above my other links, or you can do a search for my name when you go to the website to donate, http://www.the3day.org/.

0 comments: