CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Backtrack to Christmas

Posting a few photos from our Christmas trip that never got posted. I'm trying to clear some photo space on the laptop. (It's too cold to do much today, but I have a ton I need to be doing. Trying to do something that doesn't take a lot of brain power right now, because I'm really, really sleepy and also helping Nat with school.)

Pray that I get a lot of business stuff and household stuff done this week. I'm overwhelmed and feeling like it's never going to all get done. I just can't do it all myself.


My training starts tonight, and it's freezing. Yay! I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Now, some random shots from our trip:




The underground cave.






Natalie and Parker loved the cave.


I didn't get to go all the way down to the bottom. Olivia was scared the whole time, and about 70% of the way down, she said she had to go "poopy". I had to take her all the way back up (lots of stairs) and miss the rest of the tour. Another lady followed us back up, because she was having trouble traveling the stairs. Olivia didn't go "poopy" when we went to the bathroom.



The traditional gingerbread house Daddy and the kids made.



In The Butterfly Palace. See the butterflies flying around them?






Living angel. They do this for their White Christmas special thing.




















0 comments: