CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday Friend

So, I did get to go to OKC with my friend Friday night, and we had a good time.

We had a great dinner. Then, we went to Lowe's so I could get wallpaper for some background panels for the new studio space. Lowe's is clearancing out all of their wallpaper and will only do custom orders in the future. I learned about the wallpaper clearance on a pro forum, and I'm so glad I did. I got a bunch of wallpaper all for less than $14. You'll see the results when I finally get to the studio space.

Anyway, we went to the mall. Then, we went to Target. Then, we went to see Bride Wars, and it was actually good.

We got home at 1:00 a.m., but it was worth it. I needed the mini break.

I might do a mini session with the girls later today, if we get enough done at home. So, hopefully I'll have some photos to post tonight.

0 comments: