CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Moving On...

Thank you for voting and for the comments.

I am moving the business discussion to another blog (private). Send me a message via my website with the e-mail you want to use to sign in to view the blog about my business decisions, and I will add your e-mail. (For family and the few friends who know I want their input - you know who you are.)

A decision has been made, and it is not exactly anything that was posted for voting/commenting, but it is based on what I already had in mind and the feedback I received from the selections posted.

I keep forgetting to tell everyone who might not already know that I don't use my old CableOne e-mail anymore. I still have it, but I haven't checked it in 6 months or something. That computer hasn't been hooked up in that long.

One of my roommates from college called me yesterday for my birthday. We hadn't talked since last year on my birthday, so it was nice to hear from her. I should call her on her birthday, so we can talk twice a year instead of once a year. Anyway, that reminded me that I need to let everyone know about the e-mail, because she didn't know. Just use my business e-mail.

Okay. Now, I will go find a video clip to post that has nothing to do with my business.

0 comments: