CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sick Prince

Poor Parker is sick now. His fever is really high. When he woke up this morning and came to our room, he felt like he was on fire. I gave him fever reducer several times throughout the day, but he was still so, so hot this evening again. He won't eat the icy pops, either. He's sleeping okay for now. Miss O is still sick and whimpery.

Today, Natalie asked me a question about how something worked (a tiny button on the back of a toy that turns on a light on the front of the toy), and I gave the standard answer I give when I've been asked a hundred questions all day and I don't want to take the time to explain something else while I'm trying to do something. I said, "I don't know." She said, "Well, you should know...You went to college." I guess I should start answering the questions I can answer, so she won't think college is a waste.

When I asked Natalie what she wanted for dinner tonight, she said, "I lost my appletight."

0 comments: