CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Owwwwwww!

My tooth is hurting so much! I have had a toothache for a long time, and I just haven't been able to etch out the time to go take care of it. I have to, now. I can't take it any longer. For the last 4 nights, it has hurt soooooooo much, and I haven't been able to get to sleep until almost 4 each of those nights. I'm leaving in the morning for WOW (girls' weekend), and I really think I might have to go see whatever dentist I can find in the area where we'll be on Monday morning and beg them to take care of my tooth. I think it's the very back tooth on top, so I'm just going to ask them to pull it out, if it is. I can't stand this anymore. The extra-strength Tylenol can't help it anymore. I've been living off the Tylenol constantly for months just for my toothache (aside from my back pains, etc.).

Anyway, today was Natalie's Easter party for school. I'll talk about it and post pics when I get home next week. Hopefully, I'll be missing one very painful tooth by then.

0 comments: