CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today

It was such a beautiful day. The kids loved it outside. I was going to try to get some photos of Natalie, because I have to have 3 or 4 that will be placed on the slide show at her graduation. I was trying to watch Olivia and Parker and keep them from going behind the house, plus hold the reflector to shade Nat's face, plus take the pics. It was too hard to get any good ones with the other two out there. Happy moment: Today, I found a camera lens that I totally forgot I had. I needed it, too.

So, today I found out that I'm leaving Saturday for WOW (women-only weekend...formally known as girls' weekend). Originally, I was to leave Monday...Then, it was Sunday. Now, it's Saturday. Billy's going to have a lot of fun alone with the kids until Wednesday. I have a feeling he'll pawn at least one kid off to Ninny and Papa at some point.

I have probably 1/8 of the stuff done that I want to have done before I leave for WOW. I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll get an energetic start in the morning.

Here are a few pics from today - silly faces.




0 comments: