CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy

Sorry. I know it's disappointing to check for a new post and see that I haven't done one for so long. I'll try to get caught up on it soon.

I've been working on some changes to my website, and I have a new lab that I'm using - with some really cool stuff coming soon. I just can't get part of a program to function right on my computer right now. I got my notebook ordered, and hopefully it will not take as long as they have estimated to build it and ship. The new setup for my client viewing and sample stuff is really cool - once I get it to work right.

Anyway, because of the researching stuff, website updating, keeping up with regular paperwork/follow-through client stuff, and the rest of my normal mama/wife duties, I can't give you a good blog right now. I'll try for a good update with pics (like the rest of the Easter ones) in the next couple of days.

Happy Monday.

0 comments: