CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wild Play

Yesterday, after we picked up Olivia and dropped off some stuff at the recycle bins (conveniently located near Olivia's school, which is close to our house), I took the kids to Sonic and then to a nice little park in a neighborhood. The kids had never been to that little park. It's really clean and has neat stuff, and the best part is that we didn't have to share the park with anybody else. I'll probably take them to that park more often, when the weather is nice. It's a lot nicer than the big park, because it's easier to keep up with them there.

I didn't have my camera with me at the park. Here are some pics of Parker from yesterday afternoon after we got home from the park. He doesn't stay still for longer than a quarter of a second. I feel really bad, because I don't have any good portraits of my own little man. I've got to try to get a real session in with him before the end of the year. Anyway, here's the best I could get yesterday while he played at home. You can see the wildness in his eyes. He's so full of it!








































0 comments: