CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Americas Choice Now - Video

Americas Choice Now - Video

Posted using ShareThis

Thanks to a fellow blogger for posting the link to the great video!

I don't get into political conversations, except with my closest friends, because I'm not very good at debate. I always think of the good responses about an hour later. haha

Anyway, the issue of abortion is one about which I will not remain quiet. I did get into a "heated debate" about it once when I worked at the hospital, and I got so upset, I had to walk out of the department and run up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes. My coworkers had never seen me so passionate about an issue that was being discussed at work.

I'm off to vote! I'll try to get to some catch-up blogs tonight.

0 comments: