CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My "Baby" Baby is 3!

Monday was Parker's birthday. We did a somewhat impromptu picnic "party" at our new favorite little park on Sunday afternoon. GiGi made a cake, of course. It was just us and GiGi and Grandpa and Ninny and Papa.

I had planned to do a construction equipment party for him this year (planned since earlier this year), but because of the time of the year of his birthday and the fact that he doesn't have little friends his age that we spend time with, we decided to do just our little family for the party.

On Friday, I told Parker that his birthday was in a couple days. He asked, "I'm going to have a party?" I said yes. He asked, "I'm going to get presents?" I said yes. He asked, "I'm going to have a firetruck on my cake?" I told him he could have the firetruck on the cake if he wanted. Then, I called GiGi and told her to save the construction equipment for the next year and find a firetruck for the cake, because he had requested it. So, he had a firetruck cake.

So, so, so busy right now. More blogs and photos when I can.

Happy News: I had a $950 order at last night's order session. (Would have been more, but I "cut some deals".)






0 comments: