CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Like It or Not

I don't like all of my children right now. I hope I don't get arrested, since this is a public blog and I'm admitting that.

These long hours that Billy is working are really hard on me, too. My day starts early (like 5:30 or 6:00) when Olivia and Parker wake up because they hear Billy leave for work. Then, the kids act horrible because they are so tired. Then, I can't get Parker to take a nap, because it just doesn't fit into the day right. Then, when we pick up Olivia, she is so hyper, and she and Parker create total chaos and destruction the rest of the day. I can't stand this. They have done nothing but horrible, disobedient, naughty, destructive things since we got home from picking up Olivia. It's not fair to me, because I don't get to go to bed until really late, since I don't get to work on most of my stuff until everyone is in bed.

Billy won't be home until after 8:00. I'm so exhausted, and I'm still sick. I had more fever and felt really yucky today. I was supposed to make deliveries and some other errands, but I couldn't take a shower, because there was a water break and we were without water from last evening until about 4:00 today. Of course, I couldn't take a shower when it came back on, because I had two wild Indians destroying everything.

I am researching locking mailboxes right now, and we will be purchasing one for the neighbors across the street. Parker and Olivia ran other there and got their mail again, and by the time I got to them, they had chewed the corners off a couple pieces. I am so, so, so, so, so, so tired of the disobedience and doing things they know not to do. I feel like I have no control, and I really am trying hard. We have to get the fence put in and be able to keep them in the backyard. I can't take it anymore. Three extreme strong-willed children in one home is exacerbating, and I cannot stand being ignored and disobeyed.

Oh, Happy Birthday to Olivia today. She doesn't get her present or birthday cupcakes tonight, because of all of the disobedience today. Her party is on the 18th.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't think you will get arrested for saying you don't like your kids. I'm sure there are alot of parents out there who at times don't really enjoy their kids (me included). That being said, I am sending you something to read that might help. We'll be praying for all of you.