CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

I'll just start posting some pics from events that have happened since I last had a chance to blog. I might add some more info/stories about some of it later, but I don't have time right now.

The pond by our house.

We had a beautiful snow the day after Christmas. I didn't get to take many pics because I was so sick with the stomach virus. I just shot a couple on my way home from leaving the kids at my mom and dad's the day Billy and I were so sick. I barely got these shots. I thought I was going to pass out on the road. The kids had just gotten over the sickness. We had a broken pipe in the wall that goes to the guest shower, so I took the kids to my mom and dad's.

Freddy the Frog - on the road to my mom and dad's.
Gigi and Nat decorated him for Christmas. He had a blinking red nose. Freddy is a frog that Gigi and Grandpa tell stories about. They told them to me when I was little (before the painted rock), and now they tell them to Natalie.

One of Parker's rides.

Olivia's.

Parker's favorite.

A mini garage for the kid's vehicles is on the project list.

0 comments: