CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good Morning

I don't have time to get the photos off my camera and catch you up on things here, so I'll just post a couple pics from a few weeks ago of the girls in their pink church coats. A short blog with a couple pics is better than nothing, right?

They were not in a picture-taking mood. They were very hyper, so don't judge the photos on quality. It's just silly girls in cute coats.

Oh, today is a good day. Olivia got to go with her Papa this morning to take Natalie to school, and Miss O will get to hang out with Papa for a while after that. So, it's just Parker here with me, and he went back to sleep. I've got to go get some things done while I have the chance. I'll write and post more pics tonight, hopefully.




0 comments: