CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Late Christmas

My sister drove over yesterday to gather the presents for the rest of the family in Arkansas. She brought cute gifts for each of the kids. She gave me a package of 6 Crest floss packets, because she knows my obsession with flossing. It was so funny, because we had just finished eating before we opened presents, and I had just walked in from flossing my teeth when she had me open that package first.

The kids love it when their aunts come to visit. We just found out last night that Natalie gets to go to New Mexico to see my other sister, brother-in-law, and niece in a couple weeks when Gigi and Grandpa go for a weekend thing at a church near their house. She's excited. She's already planning things to pack and telling me to make sure to remember certain things she wants to take.

Parker has adopted the habit of changing his clothes a half dozen times a day just like his sisters. He and Olivia play camp and going to town and all of that stuff while Nat's at school. Of course, Olivia learned from her sister that an outfit change is required about every hour, and Parker does everything Olivia and Natalie do. I have a picture of Parker that I was going to post on here, but Billy said I can't. I shouldn't have told him first, I guess. It's cute. (He's fully clothed - just not in boy clothes.) Maybe Billy will change his mind and I can post it sometime.


Messy, messy kids playing "going to town" (in about the 4th outfit change of the day - at 1 p.m.).

0 comments: