CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Gifted

I didn't get to finish catching up on blogging yesterday, so this is a little out of order.

The kids got so much for Christmas. I won't go into detail about everything right now, because I don't have time.

Basically, we did the Christmas Eve party at our house, and it turned out really well. Billy made a perfect ham, and we had a lot of other good stuff. The kids got hundreds of presents from the grandparents and some aunts/uncles.

Olivia was sick all day, so I was cleaning up her messes while I was trying to get ready for the party. Everything was pretty much last minute, but it turned out fine. The next day, Nat and Parker were sick. The day after that, Billy and I were sick.

Christmas morning, the kids opened all of the gifts from Santa and us. We had a good morning. We did the presents in the family room with the blue and silver tree, but we left the stockings in the living room with the gold tree. The tree in the living room was really lovely this year. We put up the other tree in the family room on Christmas Eve, and I didn't do all of the decor that I usually do on the silver tree. It was simple and pretty.

We had Christmas lunch at Billy's parents, and we were supposed to have dinner at my mom and dad's and open some more presents and then go do our annual Christmas light viewing out of town, but Natalie was sick so we didn't do it.


Living Room. It was MUCH more beautiful in person.








Family Room.







Santa's Plate.


Santa's Letter. He wrote a full page this year.

0 comments: