CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sleeping Angel

The christmas tree in the living room turned out really well this year, even though not all of the lights are on. We have the little train going around the tree - when the kids leave it alone. Hopefully, we'll get the other tree up in the family room next weekend. I'll post tree pics soon.

Every year (since kids arrived), my best ornaments are the ones that get broken by little hands messing around where they shouldn't be. Today, I was gone for about 30 minutes, and Olivia and Parker were home with Billy. When I got back, 3 more ornaments had been broken (good ornaments).

Children always look so sweet when they're asleep. I took a pic of Parker in his bed last week when I went in to wake him up to take Nat to school, because it was the first time I had seen him asleep in his big-boy bed by himself. Usually, he is up before I can get him. I just thought he looked so cute asleep with his bear blanket - and staying out of trouble.

0 comments: