CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Cut

I'm taking the time for a little blog - just for you who have been complaining of the absence of a blog lately.

I'm so overwhelmed with everything I need to get done right now. I have so much to do before we can get the Christmas trees up, etc. We have all of the shopping done for the kids, at least. We finished earlier tonight.

I cut my hair last night - finally. I had more than enough length in the ponytail I cut to donate to Locks of Love. I cut about 14 inches. It was so long. Now, my hair doesn't get caught in the car door when I get in, and I don't get it stuck under me when I turn over in bed. It's way better. Billy likes the cut. It's kind of a choppy, shoulder-length thing. I might post a pic on here soon.

So, I don't think anything exciting has happened since my last blog. At least not anything that most of you who read this don't already know - like the fun Thanksgiving activities, the Mickey Mouse taco buffet birthday party, winning the lottery, etc. Too bad the lottery part is made up.

I made a really pretty bell wreath thing for Billy's uncle today. He wanted one that looked like something he saw in a book. I never got his Thanksgiving wreath done for him, so at least the Christmas one is out of the way. I also got the priming done on the new sheetrock in the family room finally. Did some laundry, finished the Christmas shopping, went out to dinner with Billy, made some to-do-list changes. See, do you really want a blog when nothing blog-worthy has been happening?

I'll try to be exciting this week, so you can enjoy reading an excitement-filled blog soon. I'll post some pics so you don't suffer a complete let-down.




My guys asleep on the couch after Thanksgiving, as I was going out to play black-light indoor mini golf with my sisters and a favorite neice.


Stealing turkey (YUCK!) before Thanksgiving dinner.



Playing around with Daddy. (Upside down with gum in his mouth - an obvious choking hazard!)

0 comments: