CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Playtime

Friday night, Nat and I went to the play put on by the community theatre, like we usually do. It was really good. There were a lot of kids in the production, and Natalie always enjoys it especially when there are kids up there.

After the play, Nat left with Gigi and Grandpa, and they stopped by to talk to the woman who wrote and directed the play. The woman remarked that Natalie was such a pretty girl and they would need to get her into a production and up on stage. Natalie says she would like to be in a play sometime. She used to say that she wouldn't want to, but now she seems to like the idea.

I'm pretty sure we've gone overboard on Christmas presents for the kids this year. I think we're subconsciously trying to compensate for last year when Christmas was sort of an afterthought, because I was kind of splitting my time between our house and trying to help at Mom and Dad's will Mom was going through the chemo. Anyway, it's going to be a long Christmas morning - and a long afternoon trying to clean up afterward.

I promise to post some pics soon. I just haven't had time for a lot of stuff I'd like to do.

0 comments: