CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Sorry

Just a quick apology for not doing my catch-up blogging yesterday or today. I will try to get little ones in here and there during this week (this very, very busy week)!

We were gone all day with Parker to OKC to pick up the stuff I needed. Once again, it was just Parker with Mama and Daddy, because we left before the girls got home from the lake.

We went to Red Lobster (courtesy of Uncle John). Then, we did the shopping. When we went to the mall with the carousel, because we couldn't get something we needed to take back to Uncle John at the other mall closer to where we were shopping, we avoided the carousel, and Parker didn't even notice that he didn't get to ride it. He was so excited about the candy store.

I hope I don't forget a bunch of the stuff I really want to talk about on here when I get the chance.

Topics to be covered soon....before I forget:

Ft. Worth and the Train Trip

The Soldier and the Vagabond

Teddy Bear Picnic

Poodle Party Plans

Double-Duty Costumes

Great...I already forgot a few I wrote down somewhere last week!

0 comments: