CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

So far behind...

I've definitely fallen behind on blogging, and I really don't think I'll get caught up on things I've wanted to say.

I'll post some images from this evening. I took Olivia out to try to get some images for a contest (not photography contest - kid mag. contest). I got a couple cute ones. I have to try to get some of Natalie tomorrow, before the deadline for entry.

Parker won't be able to do a little photo shoot for a while. Poor baby has poison ivy really badly, and his face is swollen on one side, and his cheeks are bright red, and he has sores all over him. He is such a mess and looks so much like a boy - a boy who loves to play outside and get into everything.

Parker and Olivia had to miss Mom's Day Out last week because of Parker's diarrhea stuff he had for a week. Plus, he had started the poison ivy stuff around that time too. Anyway, Parker won't be able to go again this week. I think I'll just make Olivia go by herself. She really won't like it at all. She won't even go in her own class. She stays in Parker's class. They just want to be together all the time. I'll just have to leave her crying Tuesday, I guess. She'll get over it and have fun anyway, I think. We'll see.

Last week was our 9'th anniversary. That means almost 14 years since we met, which seems like a lot since we're only 30. Okay, I'm 30...he's still 29...but not for long. Billy has decided to go with me to the convention in Phoenix in January, and I think we'll kind of consider it our 10-year-anniversary trip, since we probably won't both be able to leave together again later in the year. We'll be gone 6 or 7 days in January. That will be our first time to go anywhere overnight alone together since we had babies. The hotel is reserved, and we're looking forward to it.

One of the benefits of tonight's expedition to get some images of Olivia was finding a couple of good "new" spots for senior sessions. I took her to one of the spots already on my list for senior sessions, and she did some "model" poses.

So...Some of tonight's images:




Doing a model pose.

This model pose she did looks like an adult editorial pose for Vogue or something.

The girls both crack me up with their model poses. I told Olivia early in the day that we would probably go make some photos in the evening. Several times throughout the day, she kept asking if I was still going to take her for a "photo shoot". She was so happy to be a model for the evening.






0 comments: