CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleeping Sisters

One day last week, when I went in to wake up Natalie for her summer class, I found Olivia in her room. It was the one time I left Natalie's door unlocked at night. We usually keep Nat's door locked, so Olivia won't go in there and get into everything.

It has helped a little to have all of the jewelry and hair accessories out of the girls' rooms. When I started the new re-organization project, I moved all of that stuff to the top shelf of the linen closet in the hallway. The girls used to get into all of that stuff and spread it out all over their rooms. It was a waste of my time to keep reorganizing it into the proper containers, when they would just do it again. I don't have that problem anymore.

Anyway, here are a couple pics I took when I found Olivia asleep in Nat's bed with her.


0 comments: