CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Dancing Germs










I saw the title to an MSN article the other day that was about some of the germiest places in our lives, and one highlighted as the intro was the germs/viruses that live on restaurant menus. So, all of my family/friends who think I am so ridiculous for not touching the menu unless I haven't washed my hands yet can just stop teasing. Billy is trained well now, and he always opens the menu and turns pages for me if I have already washed my hands when we sit down at the table.

Anyway, here are some pics of the dancers at dress rehearsal tonight. Not great quality on all of them, because I was playing around with ISO and shutter speed to find the ideal balance for catching the action but keeping enough light. It was so dark, and I was shooting from the balcony. They really don't light the stage much for the dances. Anyway, there are some really good dancers. One of the little girls in Nat's group is a natural. She's a super good break-dancer too. I saw her spin on her head 3 times straight up the other day at her birthday party (4 yrs.). K. Have to try to sleep.












0 comments: