CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Talk to the Foot.

Just a quick cute thing from yesterday that I just remembered:

We were all in the car, and the girls were kind of picking at each other about stuff (kind of serious and kind of just playing). Natalie put her foot up on the seat and said to Olivia, "Talk to the foot." (You know, like the "talk to the hand" thing.)

Olivia goes, "Hi, what's your name?"..."Oh, foot."..."Hi, foot. How are you?"..."Ok. Bye, foot." Everyone started giggling, and the "fighting" was over.

It was such a busy, running-here-and-there day today! My back is killing me, and I'm exhausted! Busy, busy day tomorrow with a session and an order appointment and some other stuff.

The weather was gorgeous today, and I'm hoping for the same tomorrow for my session with little Kolton - from the contest entry in February.

A handful that Natalie picked as soon as we got home from all of our errands (business and personal) today! At least they weren't weeds this time. I end up with lots of little glasses full of pretty weeds most of the time.



I just thought this was a sweet moment. She loves flowers and animals.

0 comments: