CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky You!

Sorry for the long delay in a blog update. You'll have to wait even longer for a blog of any substance, because I simply don't feel like thinking as much as I need to for catching up on the blogs I want to include (like back from Valentine's, etc.).

So, here are some random photos to make up for it:


The Man called home today and requested a spice cake, so I put one together really quickly - deciding to throw in an homage to a big part of our heritage today. I didn't put together any kind of St. Patrick's Day party for the kids this year, because there's just too much going on right now.

I've been working on some big re-organization in the kitchen, and I'll probably post about it sometime. I've got a bunch more to do in other rooms to implement some of my new ideas. I'm on a roll...and, of course, having a ton of fun doing it, because I thrive on organization and planning, etc.





Pregnancy update on Miss Chicken: She didn't get pregnant at the time Olivia and Parker heard her "getting bit by a snake". However, she is pregnant and getting really big now. I think we've got 2-3 weeks left.

New toilet design in the guest bathroom - compliments of Olivia. She draws characters from The Happy Monster Band (Disney channel short show in the mornings). I didn't let her finish this design, but I can't bring myself to completely scrub it off, yet. It makes me smile every time I see it. There are a lot of people in the world who have lost children or are unable to have any and would love to have little scribbles all over their house.

0 comments: