CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

DISCLAIMER

Things are really, really busy for me right now (business) - until at least Sunday. So...probably no posts until then. I may get to a couple by Saturday night, but...no promises.

Because of a message I received after my last post about the product photography, I thought I should place a disclaimer here:

The images in the post below have not been edited (levels adjustments, contrast, color correction, etc.). They were not delivered to the client that way. When I said that I was thinking about leaving them as is and maybe not redoing the set up, I meant only the "set design" that I had done - the food props and how the light was hitting on the jars (not easy to light reflective jars properly, with them not looking flat or also not reflecting in the wrong place). Anyway, of course the images were enhanced, once I decided which ones would be delivered.

So, just in case a prospective client should happen upon this blog, they should know that was not the final "product" (pun intended) that I delivered to the client.

Maybe a quick, fun update with a photo or two before Sunday - but, don't hold me to it!

0 comments: