CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

....I'm the gingerbread man.

I feel like I've been running from one thing to the next without stopping for a couple weeks. - Just a quick update...

I leave really, really early in the morning Sunday for my little mini-vaca as my friend's traveling partner in Vegas. It's a really bad time for me to leave, and I just found out earlier this week that a training I really, really wanted to attend has been scheduled for Sunday (when I'll be gone). So, I'm not looking forward to the trip, yet. I'm sure I'll be feeling okay by the time we land there and I realize that I have a few days away. I'm taking a few things I need to work on, but I won't "beat myself up" if I don't get to them. I just have a lot of catching up to do when I get back. (I am really excited about seeing my niece who just happens to be visiting Vegas at the same time, along with her boyfriend and his whole family. So, that worked out really cool that we'll get to see each other there. I only get to see her every 2 or 3 years.)

I'll post a few pics here, but I'll have to do my 4th of July blog and some other ones when I return. I'll be back the 17th.

Oh, I got my photos and docs from my old hard drive, but the book designs won't transfer into the new program for some reason. That represents so many hours of work. I'm going to try something else later today. Maybe it will work. If not, I have to do them all over again.


Parker was riding around in his underoos, and his battery was almost dead. I sent Nat down the hill to help push him back up toward the house.


So, who ended up having to push? Poor baby gets suckered into so much work by those girls.


Super Boy!

Of course, Natalie is angleing herself for the camera. She's always aware when the camera is out.

Oh, that reminds me of something Natalie said yesterday. Gigi found a bunch of old disposable and film cameras in a closet the other day, and Natalie came home with one she was using to take pictures of stuff. She came in from outside and was in between the living room and dining area, and I heard her say, "I'm gonna have to work with the flash in here. It's pretty dark in this area." So proud of my future award-winning model/photographer!

0 comments: