CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Olivia's Playtime

So, today (Friday), Olivia played dress-up, and I took some pics of her. She changed about 9 times today!

Parker and Olivia are still having some fever sort of randomly throughout the day. They both felt well enough to play outside, though. Their sleep patterns are all messed up, because they just can't sleep right with the high fever they've been fighting. So, I've slept even less than normal this past week.

I've missed out on blogging about some really interesting stuff that would have been fun reading, but I just can't keep up with everything. Maybe I'll start doing a video blog in the fall or something. That would be even easier for me to do, I think. I could just quickly say a few things and not have to put it into any nicely summed up set of paragraphs, etc.

Anyway, here are some pics of Miss O today:









0 comments: