CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Business...as usual.

I changed my website AGAIN. I think I'll stick with this for a while. Let me know what you think, and also let me know if you find any mistakes. I finished it very, very late last night (early this morning).

Well, it's actually not finished. I have to do the details and links for some of the products and all of the links for the services, plus I'll be changing the client viewing over when I finish getting my new order system software working properly. I'm switching everything over to a new lab, and I have to get the new software working right before I do the switch, because I'll have to switch all of my current client galleries. I don't want to do that until I know they will be able to view and order with no glitches.

Nothing interesting to post - at least not anything that doesn't take too long to explain.

Last week, Natalie was at Wal-Mart with just Billy and me, and Billy was pretending that he wasn't going to let us get cat food for Chicken Nugget, because he still insists she's not our responsibility since she's not our cat. (She definitely is our cat now. Somebody dumped her out in our neighborhood, and somebody had to take responsibility to care for her.) Anyway, Natalie got all upset because Billy put the cat food back on the shelf to tease us. I just went on with the shopping in the cleaning products aisle. As Nat and I were rolling down the aisles after that - a little further from her Daddy's shopping cart - she said in a sort of whispered voice, "I think you need to get a different husband."

0 comments: