CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The House of Ill...

Olivia went to the walk-in clinic today, and she has bronchitis. She's been sick since last week.

Parker was sick last weekend, and he had an ear infection. Then, Olivia got it. She complained off-and-on about her ear hurting. Then, she had to miss school Friday, because she didn't sleep at all the night before. Then, she seemed to be feeling better, and she went with Natalie and Ninny out of town to visit their Aunt Kathy. She came home Saturday night, crying about her ear.

I was able to work on a project (finishing the new investment catalog) all day Saturday - it literally took me all day long Saturday, but I got it finished and ordered. Then, I got sick. I didn't feel good all day, but I thought it was because I was on the computer and "thinking" really hard all day (figuring cost of goods, etc.). Then, I realized I had fever/chills, aches, nausea...all of that, in addition to the headache and runny nose, chest cough stuff that I had all day.

So, Olivia and I are sick girls. Natalie just left for Gigi and Grandpa's to spend the night and do her school at their house tomorrow. I might have to put a call into Papa to keep Parker a while tomorrow, if I still feel like I do now.

Anyway, a boring update, just so you know why I haven't done the other updates and photo/video posts. I feel yucky!

0 comments: