CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Coming Soon...

I'll post some updates before the weekend - I promise.

Blogs to come:

Last Thursday (My Date with Parker)...video included.

Big Boy Haircut and Undies...video included.

Valentine Weekend.

********

I know there are more things I wanted to blog about, but I'm so far behind that I can't remember some I wanted to include last week. Maybe, I'll remember them later and add them. I'm really tired right now.

I did a newborn session today (three hours of trying to get her to be sleepy and "moldable"). She only slept about 5 minutes, and the rest of the time she was fussy. Natalie was my assistant for this session, since there were no children there, and it was a quiet newborn session. (Well, it wasn't so quiet, because the baby was fussy.) We'll try again another time and include her family with her, too. (She has 2 big brothers.)

Anyway, here are a few that I got during the 5 minutes of sleep: