CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Not So Super Kiss







So, if only I had agreed to kiss the wild little blonde kid that used to bum rides off of me when I was 16, I could now say that I kissed a superbowl winner. Now, I can say that I refused to kiss a superbowl winner when he begged me to.

Billy and I were really excited in those last few minutes of the game - anxious and excited. Olivia and Parker joined right in with our cheering at the last touchdown catch. Parker does a really cute little "Whooo" sound like his daddy. Olivia and I do the happy hip-shaking dance.

Anyway, even though Shockey didn't get to play because of his broken leg from the Redskins game, we were happy for him. Maybe now Ada will change the Welcome to Ada sign and add Jeremy's name below Blake Shelton's. Someday, I'm pretty sure the sign will read, "Welcome to Ada: Home of Blake Shelton, Jeremy Shockey, and Songwriter Sarah Hilton." It still counts as my home, even if I wasn't born here, since I've lived here so long.

0 comments: