CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat



The kids had a good time for Halloween this year. We went to see some people we know, and of course we did the rounds with the grandparents and uncle here, etc. We also went to the two car lots that were doing a haunted drive-thru thing, and Nat and Olivia were creeped out. Billy told the guy with the chainsaw and mask that he could have me, so the guy opened my door and grabbed me and freaked me out with the chainsaw. Then, another creepy one scared me when we were leaving, and I was watching the creepy guy at Nat's window and trying to keep her calm. I turned around and the guy at my window made me scream really loudly. Billy was cracking up for a long time after that.

I had to lay in Nat's bed with her for a long time before she was okay to be left alone that night. I had to talk about princesses and how cool the castle would be if we were princesses and could do whatever we wanted, and I had to sing the princess song.

Last week at Nat's dance class, it was bring-a-friend-in-costume day. So, Olivia got to go to ballet with her big sister, and she had a blast. She was so happy the whole time. The girls all looked so cute in their Halloween costumes.

Oh, as you can see from the photos, Natalie was a 50's soda shop girl, Olivia was a little Pebbles cave girl, and Parker was baby bear. The little bear costume is one that I once wore, and a bunch of my nieces and nephews wore it also. It's "vintage"...lol. I got a faux strawberry milkshake and faux chocolate sundae for Nat to carry on her tray as part of her costume.

The kids got tons of candy the day they went to the Governor's event, on top of the candy from trick or treat night.

0 comments: