CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Goodbye to Macy




Today, I took Macy to the animal shelter so somebody else can take her home and love her. I just can't keep up with everything like I need to, and I feel like I'm not able to spend time with her and be as good to her as I used to before there were kids in the house. I love her so much and will miss her always. I feel bad about taking her away, and I already want to go get her and bring her back home, but I need to stick to the decision because I know it's best. It was so hard.

Nat was home from school today, so she had to deal with seeing me leave with Macy. It was hard. We were both crying so much. I just did it all kind of on the spur of the moment. We knew we needed to probably let somebody else have her, but I just decided this morning to do it without thinking about it very much. My heart is hurting. I want her back. She will probably be gone tomorrow, according to the lady at the shelter. She's so beautiful. They are going to post her pic on the website by tonight.

I kind of think it's better to not have her anymore this way than to have kept her until she died. It's so hard when they die. I just feel like she probably thinks I don't love her anymore.

I just bought her new food and water bowls a couple of days ago too. Parker has really been enjoying helping give her food and water. Olivia and Parker didn't understand that when I was leaving with Macy and they told her bye, she wasn't coming home again. They keep asking where she is. Natalie just cries when she thinks about it or somebody says something about it. Me too.

0 comments: