CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

International Thanksgiving

Just a quick one in between cleaning tasks this morning. I'll try to get another blog or two in later today, after I get some business done this afternoon.

Our Thanksgiving theme for this year was international. We had authentic international food and dress. The food my oldest sister prepared each day for the different themes was so good, and it was so much fun doing it that way. Of course, we had fun, fun games and great prizes - as always. We also determined the theme for next year - formal. I have some really great ideas for that, and I'm totally looking forward to it.

I'll post a pic of Parker in costume when I get a copy from someone. I only took these pics of the girls with the point-and-shoot. I didn't take any other photos during Thanksgiving.


Natalie was a Romanian gypsy. Olivia was a Fiji island girl. You'll see what Parker was when I get a photo to post.


0 comments: