CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Parker's Surgery

Tomorrow is Parker's surgery on both of his thumbs.

The girls are spending the night at Ninny and Papa's and will be there tomorrow. Gigi and Grandpa will be going to OKC to be there with us for the surgery.

I'm nervous. The surgery itself is not a huge deal - just the anesthesia for my little guy. I just hate it when children have to go under anesthesia - especially my children!

The surgery time was originally set for the second case of the day, which put it at a start time of about 8:15, with our arrival time being 6 a.m. So, we had planned to spend the night in OKC. However, earlier today, we got a call saying that his surgery time had been moved to later in the day (noon), so we don't have to be there until 9 a.m. That saved us money, since we don't have to stay in the hotel tonight. Also, Billy didn't get back into town from work until about 8 p.m., so it would have been really tiring for him to have to drive on up to OKC to the hotel right after getting home from a really, really long day at work. He's really exhausted.

So, Billy and Parker are both asleep in our bed right now. Parker kept asking me to take his picture tonight - again, and again, and again, and again. He was walking around finding random objects and asking for a picture with them. I'll post those tomorrow night or the next day. I also have a pic to post of Olivia's crazy hair from today (Crazy Hair Day at school).

I'm tired, but I can't sleep. I have to finish getting some stuff ready for tomorrow. I worked hard today on some business stuff.

I'm also moving the blog, and I'll let you know the new address in the next couple of days.

Pray for Parker (and us) Tuesday.

0 comments: